Dear Blogovites

Feb. 2, 2011

First.
First of all, I hear that Ol' phil didn't get scared off by his own shadow, so raise a glass to widely accepted scrying!

Second.
Blogs on Super Delay, because I am SUPER BUSY.
Apologies.
Post Cards Doubly so.
Apologies doubled.

Third.
Re-examining my current consumption of alcohol.
I had a wild weekend, and think it's time to cut back both for financial and for practical reasons.
Cut back heavily.
We're talking the occasional glass of wine.

Fourth.
This weekend will not yield progress on the blog, I am going Skiing.
If everything goes well I will be learning to snowboard...
...
...
...
in Spanish.


Fifth.
I have yet to receive anything along the ways of a response to a question asked a long time ago, and I'm starting to think I might just have to go looking for love in other places.
(You know, unless the answer was yes, I mean, then I'd totally be down.)

Sixth.
Agur!

No comments:

Post a Comment